STOP SCROLLING IF YOU ARE A WOMAN.
This free app tracks your period and is correct like 99% of the time. The other 1% I’ve either been a little early or a little late. The more you use it the more it figures out your patterns and lets you know when you period is coming and records past cycles. You should try it out!
- hazydublinteen likes this
- indianabound reblogged this from menstruationcycle
- pinkthatfuckingpink reblogged this from menstruationcycle and added:
- indianabound likes this
- ziggytalkstorainbows likes this
- menstruationcycle reblogged this from bri2uty
- meetyourpotato likes this
- a-personal-jab likes this
- bri2uty posted this